Successful presentations in English to an international audience
Public speaking is a crucial act of leadership in all organizations.
This hands-on workshop supplies you the know-how to present to colleagues, clients, partners in an international context. You improve the crafting and delivery of your presentations and learn how to master audience engagement.
- Dates :10/03/2017
- Durée :3 jours
- Pour qui :Managers, Engineers, Technicians, Sales
- Lieu : Paris
- Tarif :1990€ HT
- Langue :Français
- Understand the key components in bringing in a dynamic and effective presentation delivred to people coming from all over the world
- Perceive your strengths and weaknesses as a public speaker and their effect on listeners
- Examine the oral presentation process taking into account the cultural factors, underlying behaviors and expectations
- Boost your public speaking performance through intensive practice and detailled feedback
- Acquire tools to deliver effective presentations with confidence in English
Identify the main steps in making an oral presentation in English to an international audience:
- Prepare: understand the situation, the audience, determine purpose
- Structure: create content, organize information
- Create interest from the start to the end of your speech
- Discover the success factors in making an effective presentation
Take into account the cultural factors, underlying behaviors and expectations
- Examine the international dimension: explicit and implicit communication, task or relationships orientations, strong or flat hierarchies and their impact on the audience
- Increase awareness of non-verbal communication and its impact: voice, posture, gesture
Build a relationship with the audience
- Effective listening and answering questions
- Bring in an interesting and coherent message
- Show empathy and know-how
- Know when and how to close
Hands-on workshop :
Learning by doing: several presentations are prepared, simulated and filmed. Feed-back is provided on the simulations.
Between sessions: build of a slide presentation in preparation for the delivery on the 3rd day
Soumis par Polytechnique Exed le mar, 05/03/2016 - 10:17Renée
Titulaire d’un Bachelor of Science (Université du Minnesota, USA), d’une Maîtrise de Commerce International et d’un Master en Coaching, elle a plus de 20 ans d’expérience professionnelle aux Etats-Unis, en Asie et en Europe, comme manager opérationnel et marketing dans le secteur de la mode. Depuis 2001, elle intervient comme Consultante, Formatrice et Coach dans les domaines du leadership, du management d’équipe et réalise des actions du team building.