Advanced Specialized Master: Leading International Industrial Projects
The Advanced Specialized Master Leading International Industrial Projects aims to meet the needs of industries confronted by international challenges. It allows young talents to acquire project management techniques as well as interpersonal skills.
In a move to develop a sector of excellence, this project is supported by founding industrial partners who are at the forefront of industrial projects: Alstom and MI-GSO (Alten Group)
The MS LIIP is a dual degree offered by Ecole polytechnique and ESSEC; a testament to the complementarity of these two institutions training the next generation of engineers.
This program has been recognized by the International Project Management Association.
- Dates :2017
- Duration :18 months (including 6 months of intensive coursework)
- Pour qui :Engineers or the equivalent with a master's degree and at least 3 years of work experience
- Location :École polytechnique & ESSEC
- Language :English
- Diploma :Dual degree X-ESSEC accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- Code :LIIP
- Integrate all the "technical" knowledge (level D of the International Project Management Association) through project simulations.
- Master interpersonal competencies (IPMA level C)
- Understand the keys to operational success of complex projects and portfolio management.
- Apply acquired knowledge in an operational setting through projects with the industrial partners and an international study trip
Application procedure: Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process.
Collaboration and Teamwork
Project Manager Operational Behaviors Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leading and Managing Teams in Global Settings
Project Management Methodologies
- Time and Cost Management Methodologies
- Project Engineering Methodologies
- System Engineering Methodologies
Business Management Competencies for Project Managers
The curriculum is composed of:
- One semester of intensive classes including conferences led by members of industry, followed by a professional thesis based on research or application
- A group project addressing a subject provided by the industrial partners
- An international study trip
The program places equal emphasis on "soft skills" and "technical skills."
Course content structured around the IPMA Comptence Baseline.
An operational orientation with an industrial focus thanks to the implication of industrial partners in the organization and execution of the program.
- Responsable pédagogique
Submitted by la-rivoal_49 on Thu, 03/12/2015 - 10:10GillesResponsable Pédagogique de l'Advanced Specialized Master Leading International Industrial Projects (LIIP)
- Responsable pédagogique
Submitted by Sebastien on Mon, 02/09/2015 - 09:33JulienResponsable Pédagogique de l'Advanced Specialized Master Leading International Industrial Projects (LIIP)
Julien Malaurent est professeur assistant des systèmes d"information à l'ESSEC depuis 2013. Il est également directeur associé de la Revue des Systèmes d'Information et Responsable pédagogique du master X-ESSEC Leading International Industrial Projects.